If you are looking for sports journalism internships, then look no further. Write for us! Yes, you. We’re always looking for new basketball writers. The ideal candidate has an affinity with sports writing and wants to know how to become a sports writer.
We are looking for somebody who is excited about a sport rich in stories, celebrities, events, and history and who is capable of translating that excitement into engaging well-written basketball content.
What our contributors can expect
– A worldwide platform to share your views.
– Getting valuable sports journalism work experience.
– Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work.
– You’ll learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about basketball writing, and about promoting your story.
– Experienced, staff writers to provide 1-on-1 feedback and guidance.
– Constructive feedback on every submission.
– Promotion of content on our social media channels.
– To grow your own personal brand and add our website to your portfolio.
– A de facto sports journalism course on technical writing and SEO.
- – A true passion for writing and the game of basketball.
- – Language (Excellent command of the English language).
- – Strong grasp of the basic tenets of online sports writing and its specific audience.
We do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your own basketball blog).
If you are looking for sports journalism internships (or if you’re just a passionate basketball writer) then we hope to hear from you soon. Please fill out your application below.